• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 keggles $100 each (Charlotte NC)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunchbox

Reaction score
I have three keggles that are cut and punched with weld-less fittings. I'm in Charlotte NC, and would prefer not to ship them.

$100 each

Pics are attached.

0527121855.jpg

0527121855a.jpg

If you still have them I'd take all three but you'd have to ship them and I'll pay for that too

I'd rather not ship, as it seems like it would be a huge PITA.

With that said, anyone local, I'll accept $90 each (only two left)

Do you ever make it up to the Triangle area? I'd like to buy both, but I rarely ever head down to Charlotte & adding the cost of gas to the price makes them too expensive. But if you ever come up here for other reasons (even Greensboro would be OK), then I'd take both of em off your hands.

Not gonna be able to make it. Trip fell through. I'll check with you the next time I'm heading there to see if you sold them yet. Sorry

Latest posts

Back