What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uuuuugggghhhhhh! Somehow my set aside two KBS got sold. Going to drown my sorrows in .99 cent Bud drafts during first Tigers game of the season

Uuuuugggghhhhhh! Somehow my set aside two KBS got sold. Going to drown my sorrows in .99 cent Bud drafts during first Tigers game of the season

Oh man, that's rough. The guys at my bottle shop will hold release stuff for me, I'd be freaking po'd if they said they would and then sold it.

Ostomo517 said:

Are the Tigers winning? Verlander on the mound?

Sorry, not to derail the thread... I'll be cracking a homebrew of a tasty porter I've got in the bottle about 4 weeks now, once I get home in about 2 minutes!

Oh man, that's rough. The guys at my bottle shop will hold release stuff for me, I'd be freaking po'd if they said they would and then sold it.

I am pissed said it was a miscommunication between him and his daughter. But this is also the pace that set Tart Side (which I have not seen anywhere else since) aside for me so Im sure it really was a mistake

I am pissed said it was a miscommunication between him and his daughter. But this is also the pace that set Tart Side (which I have not seen anywhere else since) aside for me so Im sure it really was a mistake

Oh right. I called and told them you drank it all instead of sending me some and didn't deserve any KBS! :mug:

Well if you want some let me know if not no biggie.

I love working from home. Currently on my 3rd of the day.

Flying Dog Raging ***** (Belgian-style IPA). I love IPAs but this one is sweeter/heartier than I'd like for it to be. Last of the bunch. Just trying to get rid of it asap. So, it's going down right now.

Cheers!

Another one from my trade with LoloMT. It's okay, but definitely more like an APA than IPA

image-1699245531.jpg

HB'ed sweet stout while I wait for a bottle of Augustinerbrau Munchen Helles to chill. I left Biergarten with a box full of craft beer that I haven't had yet, including a 750 of Prairie Golden Sour Ale (saving that one for the weekend). Also got a Kilt Lifter that I'm dying to try!

Smacking a Sierra Nevada TORPEDO...in a red Solo cup. I am packing to move to my new home so all of my awesome pint glass hardware is in boxes. :ban:

image-1472061819.jpg

After beer thirty and I decided to brew a farmhouse ESB, so I'm enjoying some low abv sour wheat.

Swmbo got me a growler of freeport brewing chocolate porter for Easter. We're sampling now.

Not much to the nose, though the mouthfeel is silky, I assume this is a lactose and cocoa porter it's sweet and the chocolate vibes through in the malt first then you get the cocoa. Overall pretty tasty (my choc milk stout is better but ya know..)

20130401_192807_Hagrid.jpg

Having a red dread my favorite!!

Here is the description from the brewery:

Red Dread Imperial Red - (8.13%ABV) - The Red Dread, Imperial Red Ale is brewed with 10 different malts, 4 different hops, and dry-hopped with some of those hops to give our beer that profound hop profile that doesn't get overwhelmed by the big malty body of this big beer.
The malt and hop aromas that you initially perceive, are balanced and complimentary.
Caramely, toffee, hints of chocolate, dates, are followed by the fruity, citrusy hop flavors, that make this beer very enjoyable now, and will allow this brew to age and develop into smooth, very malty beer within a year of proper storage.

Pretty good, not great. Better than alot of Ipa's but there are plenty of other 7%ers Id rather have. Got a hopzombie to try later this week also. Love the other stuff Ive tried from them though.

epic first batch.jpg

Currently enjoying DisturbdChemist's Sour Saison. Dry and tart. Nice sour flavor without being vinegary. This is very good. I'm a huge fan of sours so this is definitely my favorite of the three styles you gave me.

image-772340654.jpg

Back