Hop Slam for...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmbeer

Reaction score
I have 6 bottles of Hop Slam I'm looking to trade. Any offers? I would like to trade for beers I cant get in MN.

Also don't know if you can get Lagunitas, but I have some Hop Stoopid and Maximus, Southern Tier Unearthly, Stone Ruination, Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard, DFH 90/75/60 Minute (should have 120 once it hits MA is the next few weeks). Not sure what you can/can't get in MN but I would love to get my hands on some Bells.

Also have a nice up and coming local brewery called Wachusett in my area, they make an IIPA called Larry which has a score of 90 on BA.

Also don't know if you can get Lagunitas, but I have some Hop Stoopid and Maximus, Southern Tier Unearthly, Stone Ruination, Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard, DFH 90/75/60 Minute (should have 120 once it hits MA is the next few weeks). Not sure what you can/can't get in MN but I would love to get my hands on some Bells.

Also have a nice up and coming local brewery called Wachusett in my area, they make an IIPA called Larry which has a score of 90 on BA.

All of these are available in MN

My local store just got in some Troegs Nugget Nectar I could get. Also almost any Dogfish Head. Also have 1 bottle of Fegleys Brew Works HopSolutely Triple IPA. PM me if interested.

What were you looking for? I'd like to try some Hopslam and have easy access to Russian River beers, Bear Republic, Stone, some DFH (overrated IMHO) and maybe Deschutes.

hmm, i have two six packs of hopslam in my fridge too. how are you guys shipping beer? i would like to try some pliny.

Veedo said:
hmm, i have two six packs of hopslam in my fridge too. how are you guys shipping beer? i would like to try some pliny.

Probably be good from to start your own thread. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a west coaster to send you some Pliny.

As for shipping, common suggestions I've seen is to bubble wrap individual bottles and the rebubble wrap them into a group then add packing material as needed to keep them safe in the box. People label them as glassware, or collectables so they're flagged fragile (not that it matters much) and then ship them ups or FedEx..

In fall/winter/spring you wouldn't likely need freeze packs.. I'd personally avoid shipping beer in the summer, but that's just my $.02

Let me know if you still have any left. I live in the Philly area so I can get most beers. I can get any DFH in season, a bunch of different Russian River including Supplication, most Weyerbacher including insanity, and some Lost Abbey and Port Brewing. Since I am in Philly I can a ton of other beers so let me know if there is anything else you're interested in.

Back