Allow Myself to Introduce Myself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus_13

Cul de Sac Brewer
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Andrew from Brandon, MS. Most people call me Gus. Last night I started a journey that will lead me to places through and beyond the unknown. I ordered my first brewing kit. We will see how I do! Been lurking and reading for a while and have a good friend that brews and is active on here. So hopefully ill be able to learn more.

Cheers!

Hello Andrew from Brandon who most people call Gus. I'm Bob from Madison, but most people call me Bob :)

bobbrews said:
Hello Andrew from Brandon who most people call Gus. I'm Bob from Madison, but most people call me Bob :)

Hi nice to meet you bob ha ha

DrewBrew08 got me into home brewing. Or is helping me get into it. I've been into craft beer for a while. Now wanting to brew myself.

My first brew is under way. Yesterday DrewBrew08 and I started my Irish Stout. Hit the upper end of the starting gravity. So now I wait. And decide what my next brew will be so I can have one ready when I bottle the other.

Latest posts

Back