• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two 20 gallon stainless steel kettels / tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

compact007

Reaction score
I was given two 20 gallon SS tanks or kettles that could be used as boil kettles or mash and Lauder runs. I really don't have any need for them so I'm looking unload them here unfortunately one of them seems to have a leak at a weld so that would have to be repaired. They would both also need ball valves. They both have no handles or lids so they would have to stay put wherever you put them while brewing. Because this I'm looking unload them both pretty cheap, around $375 or best offer. Pick up only.
WESTERN MA

image-947408359.jpg

image-1247465223.jpg

image-3859087523.jpg

Thanks!

Greenfield MA
Also I just talked to a friend who can weld the leak!

I'll get the names off the kettles, tomorrow. However I would like to unload these quick as I plan on getting a cask set up. so I'm dropping the price to $300 for both.

Also my friend let me know that he can not weld SS so the one tank with the small crack in the weld that is leaking will not be fixed prior to being sold.

I've decided to give the option of purchasing only one!

$150.00 for the one with the leaky weld
$175.00 for the other ( without leaky weld)

Or super sale $300.00 for both

I also take Credit cards with Paypal Here and won't charge extra for their fee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back