• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 gallon demi-john

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm.... maybe, i have a lifted tahoe that gets 10 miles a gallon though so it would probably cost me 40 just to get there...lol i can take some pics tomarrow. It was sitting on the porch soakin in pbw and it started dumping right now. I have a bunch of columbus perle and tett hops for sale if it makes ur drive a lil easier.

Yeah I would love to see some pictures. Worst comes to worst I could send you money and I can pick it up next month. I'm going out to riverside mid-April. I would defiantly like to see some pictures before I commit. I'm hoping to start my first 10 gallon batch soon so this would be ideal. Hops I can always use :)

No problem reiverside is about 15 minutes away from me. I will post pics this afternoon

Sounds good. If you can sell it to anyone that needs it, go for it. If you still have it in a few weeks when i make the trip that way i can take it off your hands.

Here ya go

2012-03-26_19-07-13_767.jpg

Back