CAMRA Beer Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whelk

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the CAMRA Beer Club? It seems like a somewhat decent deal (40 pounds for 20 beers), but I can't help but convert that to US dollars and think that $80 is a lot for 20 bottles of beer. Anyone joined the club and have any advice or opinions on it?

Whelk said:
(40 pounds for 20 beers)
I only count 8 beers in the first "case," and it appears that every case thereafter is another £40. Also, I didn't see anything that specified the rules and/or shipping charges for international members.

Yuri_Rage said:
I only count 11 beers in the first "case," and it appears that every case thereafter is another £40. Also, I didn't see anything that specified the rules and/or shipping charges for international members.

Oh, yeah, I should have mentioned that it'll be 6 pounds for shipping, since I'll be moving to the UK in September. I was a bit confused by the count too--I don't know if it's 20 unique beers in every case, or if there are multiples of fewer beers. Either way, I know that Orfy's right and that they'll all be good beers, I'm just trying to work out exactly how much great beer I can budget in before SWMBO goes bananas on me. :drunk:

Latest posts

Back