First label designing question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettclutch

Reaction score
Hello,

I tried to search for this information however I was not able to find it. Just a lot of information about removing beer labels :).

I'm trying to decide if I want to add some labels to my beer bottles, I like the idea of it and think it will be cool. However I want to do something that I will be able to fire and forget. Meaning, I create one label and then that label will stay on the beer for a year or more though sterilization and refilling. Does such a label exist? Is it a special type of label paper I need to find at a print shop? Basically I want something that’s not going to be affected by water or won’t fall off if I dip it through the sterilization bucket.

Just don’t want to go through all this work to have the labels I created fall off on the first refill of the bottles.

Thanks in advance! For any advice you may be able to give or if there is a discussion on this already that I missed in my search. Thanks.

-Brett

Back