• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of stuff -- in Omaha, Nebraska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellot

Reaction score
I'm cleaning out my stuff. Here are bits and pieces I don't use anymore. I will list a price for the bigger stuff. Name your price on anything I don't list. Or buy the bigger items and I will throw in some of the smaller items for free or for cheap. If you can't see what something is in the pictures, let me know and I can post pictures of just that item.

I'm willing to ship if you pay for shipping.

Bench Bottle Capper $20

PH Tester (turns on, but I've never used it, if it doesn't work I can give your money back) $10

Wine bottle Corker (new) $25

Nomacorcs (45-50) $9

Keg tap (new o-ring, beer line and spigot) $15

PBW (1/2 full) $2

Glycerin (for yeast storage) $2 each

Keg spears $5 for complete ones (the others I can throw in free if you buy the other two)

Lab quality glass jars (11 of them) $1 each, or $8 for all of them.

Sanke lid (13" not 12", can be used as a great lid for a 12" hole) $5

Carboy caps (for 3, 5 or 6 gallon) $1

Hydrometer $2

12v Stir plate spped controllers (the two little computer parts, they control the speed of a computer fan for a stir plate) $3 each

4" stainless steel nipple $2

Wine Tannin $1

Root beer extract $1

20120930_170206.jpg

20120930_170212.jpg

20120930_170230.jpg

20120930_170237.jpg

20120930_170248.jpg

20120930_170254.jpg
20120930_170309.jpg
20120930_170329.jpg
20120930_170349.jpg

Might be interested in the bench capper, where about in O town are you located

How much for shipping the bench capper and PH tester to 19038?

EDIT: I'm also interested in the stainless racking cane, red spigot, and bottling wand.

I would like to buy the following and ship to 52317:

Hydrometer $2

Root beer extract $1

The small black caps that go on the end of auto-shiphons.

Empty White Labs Yeast vials

Faucet attachment to bottling bucket

Plastic mash paddle and plastic spoon

bottle filler

picnic tap

I could also use the wire brush, racking canes and PBW. These are great items that will help to complete 2 basic brewing equipment sets that I like to give away to people wanting to start this hobby. Thanks for making these available.

pm sent

I will get back with peeps in the order they posted or pm'd. It will be later this afternoon though.

I'll take: Keg tap (new o-ring, beer line and spigot), PBW (1/2 full)
and rootbeer extract if available. Just pm me your paypal

Mumbly: I live in West O, or I work midtown. So I consider it yours. PM me and we can find a place to meet.

Lactardjosh: (Mumbly was first on the bench capper.) Everything other than the stainless steel racking cane will fit into a medium or large flat rate box. I can do everything minus stainless racking cane (and capper) for $25 including shipping. If you want me to mail the stainless cane, I can, but I think shipping will cost you more than it is worth. Let me know.

Antiteam: If it falls through with Lacrardjosh, I will get back to you.

msa8967: (Lactardjosh was first on the spigot and bottle filler. I suppose you mean the plastic racking cane?) Same thing as above on shipping the mash paddle, plastic racking cane and spoon, everything else you want will fit into a medium or large flat rate box. I can do everything else for $35 including shipping. If you want me to send the longer items, let me know and I will see what shipping will be to include those items.

Thunder......: (PBW and rootbeer extract already spoken for). Shipped for the keg tap, in flat rate box would be $27.

I think that is everything. Let me know if I left anyone or anything out.

So just to be sure this is what you have for me w/o including the longer items at extra shipping?

Hydrometer $2
Root beer extract $1
The small black caps that go on the end of auto-shiphons.
Empty White Labs Yeast vials
picnic tap

Sort of, I've also included the things from your second post. So what you wrote, plus the PBW and wire brush (I can fold that to fit). Sound good?

also, both carboy caps and both picnic taps, right? if not, I will throw them in anyway.

Hey, sorry, but I've decided to pass on this.

Great deal, there's just other stuff I should focus on instead and others probably need it more than I do at the moment.

Well I'll jump in line for the pH meter. I live in Western NE but do get to Omaha from time to time. I might be able to arrange pickup.

msa8967: done, shipped, added extra stuff.

lactardjosh: boo

antiteam: I pm'd you, do you still want it?

Mb2558: waiting on antiteam, if no response by tomorrow, its yours.

Mumbly: we are meeting tomorrow evening

Thundercougarfalconbird: I just pm'd you my paypal, will ship as soon as you paypal.

chrisdaman77: Pm'd you, paypal me and I will ship.

Think that is everyone.

msa8967: done, shipped, added extra stuff.

lactardjosh: boo

antiteam: I pm'd you, do you still want it?

Mb2558: waiting on antiteam, if no response by tomorrow, its yours.

Mumbly: we are meeting tomorrow evening

Thundercougarfalconbird: I just pm'd you my paypal, will ship as soon as you paypal.

chrisdaman77: Pm'd you, paypal me and I will ship.

Think that is everyone.

Payment sent! If you could update what is left that would be great.

Updated picture of what is left, basically PH tester, corks, keg top and spears, odds and ends. Oh, the little black caps for shiphons are all gone too.

20120930_170206.jpg

If no one has claimed the ph tester I would love to buy it from you. I know that there were several people way ahead of me so I never mentioned it.

two in front of you right now. I'm just going to wait one day per person though.

Latest posts

Back