Ever been so tired...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
That you see a friend of yours in the distance, and pray they don't see you so you dont have to say hello?

Must not be a very good friend. Though the conversation between my friends and I is pretty limited.

I've experienced something similar to this. Sometimes I'll see a post on HBT and not want to reply to it for fear that the OP replies back. . .

I hate seeing people in public that I know other than really good friends. If I'm in public, I'm either busy, working, or on my way home, all three of which are more important than talking to people I'd rather not see. We have Facebook for that now. ;)

Airborneguy said:
I hate seeing people in public that I know other than really good friends. If I'm in public, I'm either busy, working, or on my way home, all three of which are more important than talking to people I'd rather not see. We have Facebook for that now. ;)

+1 on this. I feel the same way, but I dont social network.

I hate getting cought in akward conversation when your in a public place. Just shake hands and say hi and bye.

Back