Water testing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowRaven

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions for the best place to have water tested near Milwaukee Wisconsin?

I just send samples to Ward Labs. Easy, cheap, and very fast. If I send sample in the mail on Monday, I usually have results e-mailed to me by Friday. You can just use regular 12 ounce drinking water bottles to send sample. They do a "homebrew" analysis that gives you all the numbers you need and want.

I just send samples to Ward Labs. Easy, cheap, and very fast. If I send sample in the mail on Monday, I usually have results e-mailed to me by Friday. You can just use regular 12 ounce drinking water bottles to send sample. They do a "homebrew" analysis that gives you all the numbers you need and want.

You have a link?

You have a link?

https://producers.wardlab.com/default.aspx

In the Test Packages/Pricing link, look for W-6 (household mineral test, don't pay the extra for the Brewers test). That's all the info you should need. Then the "Sample Submittal Form" is what you will need to send in. There's instructions on there on how to submit. You ship them a bottle along with a check and the form, and they email you the results in a few days.

It's $21.

Back