Surgeon Genera's Warning.... EdWort bad for your health!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mullimat

Reaction score
I just put my EdWort Haus Pale Ale on tap last week and i have NOT been able to stop drinking it! My liver is screaming at me to stop! lol

Already planning another batch of that lol. Did that a long time ago. I think next time i will try NOT carbonating the Apfelwein and seeing how it turns out. And i might just use the Montrachet yeast the recipe calls for instead of the Wyeasy Weihenstephen yeast i've used before (very tasty Apfelwein).

Already planning another batch of that lol. Did that a long time ago. I think next time i will try NOT carbonating the Apfelwein and seeing how it turns out. And i might just use the Montrachet yeast the recipe calls for instead of the Wyeasy Weihenstephen yeast i've used before (very tasty Apfelwein).

not to hijack your thread...

how long are you guys letting these beers sit before you tap/open bottle them? i have heard apfelwine is best around 6-8 months.

Last batch i made of Apfelwein i drank after 6 weeks (3 in fermenter and 3 in bottle) and it was great! I think because i carbed it the sweetness died down after a while. As for my Haus Pale Ale it was the same. Very good early on!

Back