Best Brewer in Town!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I live in a town of maybe 2500 people. As far as I know, I'm the only one who really brews although I've met a couple of guys that said they used to brew some extract beers.

Today, I poured a nice glass of IPA, and poured one for Bob.

He told me, "You're the best brewer in town!"

Woo Hoo! :ban:

Yep, Edmonton Ky pop. 2000. Best brewer award goes to Chris at the Back Nine Brew and Wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure I own my street. I live in the city put the section of city is very small. Just so happens Penn Brewery is here too so I don't quite own the community. Maybe they are technically in Spring Garden. Would have to look it up.

I'm the best brewer on my street.

And I thought I was the best on MY STREET. I didn't know you were on my street. Drop in for a brew to compare, :D Too bad I really don't live close to you guys.

I would almost go so far as to say I was the best in my province, but I drink my brewing buddys beer all the time and have a hard time deciding who is best. :eek: We all make different styles and are pretty good at the ones we do most of.

I am going to lay claim to being the best brewer in my town too. Who cares if it is so small it is unincorporated? I think there be one or two other brewers here, but i don't know them nor have I had their brews, so therefore mine MUST be the best! Right? Right?

Latest posts

Back