How many gallons of EdWort's Haus Pale Ale have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made 4 batches @ 5 gal. each = 20 gal., so total is now:

4245 gallons, all-time, world-wide.

Good stuff - I'm using this as the backbone of all my pale recipes going forward.

Patrick (graybeard)

Holy crap what a freakin' high number. This will definitely be my next batch. I just did a second SMaSH pale as my first true all grain, and this will definitely be my next batch. It will be nice to see the difference with the extra grain and hops. Cheers! Hopefully I'll make it in before it hits 5,000.

Just a word of caution....if you keg this beer and your regulator fails on the UNsafe side and you carbonate it to around 130psi....it takes a very very long time to decarbonate it bit by bit. Going on two weeks and it still foams like a mother when you hit the pressure relief valve for more than a second or two!

:(

But I'll add it to the list anyways,

+5 = 4270

First all grain batch, brewed last Sunday. Great brew day, ferment took off well looks like it finished on Thursday. Will leave it alone for another week or two, don't know if I will secondary this I'll decide that next Sat when I brew again and want to use that fermenter.

4285 + 5 = 4290

4327+5=4332

I did this moving all of my hop additions to 20 minutes or later. Hoping for ridiculous flavor. Am battling ferm temps right now, holding steady at 68 while using the swamp cooler method for the first time in a long time.

Back