Hello from North Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalano73

Reaction score
Hello all, I am still pretty new to home brewing, but my wife has been brewing for about 7 years. I have jumped into the hobby with both feet. We have just switched from bottling to a keg system and we are both very happy with it. Right now we have a Wit Beir and a Bavarian Hefeweizen on tap and a Pumpkin Ale fermenting.

We have both been lurking on the site for a bit, getting a lot of great information. So at the urging of my wife, I signed up so we can ask question when we need help.

Again, hello everyone from North Texas.. :mug:

Hello from your big sister state way up here! Much to see and learn here and many very interesting people to meet!

Thanks for the welcomes.

That's cool to see others in the area that home brew.

Welcome. I am also from North Texas (Henrietta, Wichita Falls area). This forum has been my primary source for every question I've had since I started brewing about a year ago. Excellent resource and again, welcome.

Thanks Wichitalineman. I have gotten a lot of great ideas from this site. We are already working on making some new tap handles.

Back