I guess this project is started...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kklowell

Reaction score
Picked up the steel for my single tier today. I plan to start cutting pieces tomorrow after work. Hope to have the whole thing welded together this weekend.
Does anyone know if somebody makes a white & blue, or blue & white, 10gallon round cooler?

Picked up the steel for my single tier today. I plan to start cutting pieces tomorrow after work. Hope to have the whole thing welded together this weekend.
Does anyone know if somebody makes a white & blue, or blue & white, 10gallon round cooler?

My buddy's MLT is blue and white. I'll ping him and see who makes it.

Hey thanks, Walker. Just what I was looking for... orange or yellow would force me to change the color I have in mind for the stand.

5 Gallon Igloo Round Cooler
034223420659lg.jpg

75-Quart 5-Day Durachill Cooler
071691421870lg.jpg

Two more developments today...well, three maybe. I bought a keg that someone made into a chair for $10. With the removal of the cushion seat and some paint it should make a nice HLT.
I also bought the $49.99 spa disconnect at HD and, the third thing is, I bought the paint for the stand itself.
The project will slow drastically now... I spent all my "play" money until probably next month.

Back