reusing bottle question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joedub

Reaction score
It is to the point that I will not buy commercial beers if I can use them to bottle my homebrew. I am a fan of Sierra Nevada but their bottle are oddly shaped so I haven't bought any in a long time. Does anyone know if a wing capper works on them?

They're probably one of the better bottles out there for homebrewers. Good for capping and a solid bottle.

Personally, I like the shape better than longnecks.

I use a metal wing capper that I got from morebeer.com and all I ever use is Sierra nevada bottles. I have over 7 cases of them. I like them best because they fit in my storage areas best and I keep them all in the handy SN 12 pak boxes.

I haven't had any problems capping them. They are kinda strangely shaped, so in the future if I want a SNPA (which I probably won't go out of my way to get, I really don't understand why everyone raves about them), I would go with the bombers, because those don't really fit in any boxes I have anyways.

Back