• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

C02 distributor / manifold 8 way

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaybrinks

Reaction score
I have 5 of these on eBay that we bought a couple years ago but never used them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160923353746?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

$60 with free shipping.

20121115_171908.jpg

The last one just sold.....I'll have them all to the post office tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. Thanks everyone....enjoy!

I sure wish I needed something like that. I am imagining what that keezer would look like, and I'm liking it.

Now that all the manifolds are sold, I don't mind posting an off topic pic.:)

I'm using one of the manifolds just like what the op was selling for my upright keezer. It holds 11 cornies and I have 3 gas lines feeding to the inside. 8 serving lines, 4 force carbing lines and 2 beer-gas lines (nitro/co2 blend). Obviously, not all lines can be used at the same time, but I have flexibility with it.

keezer_finished.jpg

I'm using one of the manifolds just like what the op was selling for my upright keezer. It holds 11 cornies and I have 3 gas lines feeding to the inside. 8 serving lines, 4 force carbing lines and 2 beer-gas lines (nitro/co2 blend). Obviously, not all lines can be used at the same time, but I have flexibility with it.

Can you post a picture of the inside of your keezer? I want to see how you fit them all in there.

keezer_finished.jpg

We have the EXACT same large SS toolbox. I love that thing.

Wish I had your fridge, too. Oh well.

Latest posts

Back