Trip to Boston - Suggestions on pubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Penguin Pizza - Boston

All of the above mentioned places are great (except sunset, sorry but you can taste the gunk in the draft lines). Try the penguin 735 Huntingon Ave., Boston, MA 02127
Its a small pizza place with an amazingly diverse beer menu. You would never know what you were. Enjoy!

Thanks, I'm sure there will be future trips to Boston. I also forgot to mention that I was astonished at how many Dunkin Donuts were up there. You Bostoner's must live on coffee and donuts.

Ok, first off, we're Bostonians. Not Bostoner's. Bostoner's makes us sound retarded.

Secondly, we live on coffee and beer. Speaking for myself the order of those two is directly tied to time of day.

Thirdly, and I know you didn't, I'm just saying, don't ever call Boston 'Beantown.' That's more retarded than Bostoners. It's like calling San Francisco 'Frisco.' Nothing makes someone stand out more as coming from west of 495 (and thus irrelevant) as calling Boston 'Beantown.'

PTN

Bukowski's Dead Authors Club. Right next to Hynes Convention Center. It ws the place where I fell in love with beer. Not a brewpub, but they have a fine selection of beers. Ask for the "other" beer list, those are the best (there was some Imperial Baltic Stout on it, don't remember the name). Bston Beer works is good, try their Kolsch.

Back