Claddagh's Irish Pub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one in Indianapolis IN, i went there went i visited my uncle... their reuben was good and I heard that the one in IN even has Old Speckled Hen.

Irish Pub Concepts (www.irishpubconcepts.com) is responsible for 280 Irish pubs in the United States. IPC is owned by Diageo-Guinness USA (DGUSA), the operative entity being Guinness.

In 1992, [DGUSA] embarked on a mission to facilitate the development of authentic, high quality Irish Pubs outside of Ireland. It realized that a large portion of its Guinness sales outside of Ireland came from Irish Pubs, with a large portion coming from the most authentic ones.

I noticed the prevalance of similar (but not the same, lots of varying elements) Irish pubs with authentic brick-a-brack a few years ago and did a little research. I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of them. Don't get me wrong they have a good product and patronize them when I can.

Check out the site.

Scratch that it was their corn beef cabbage i had when i was there... I also have one of their Pint glasses, i'll take a picture if ya wanna see...

We have one in Livonia here (MI), walked up and didn't really go in.

Two reasons:

1. The person I was with really did not want to see the ex having a birthday party in the bar.

2. The place seemed like one of those joints that if you make anything less than 100k/yr your either the bus boy or your in the wrong place.

I'll need to check it out though.

We have one that recently opened in Madison, WI. The food is good and they have a good selection of draft British/Irish beers. I had bangers and mashed one time and some big ass breakfast sandwich another time. SWMBO had the sheppard's pie, very good as well.

Prices were fair as well.

Madison one is in the new Greenway mall area. It's actually in Middleton pretty close to Capital Brewery-- other side of the beltline. It's actually right next to where I work.

I'm more partial to Brocach Irish Pub downtown. Their food is better.

Back