• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 gallon foodsafe buckets at ace. $1.99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Our local Ace Hardware has a sale for their 5 gallon buckets (HDPE2 food grade plastic) for just $1.99. I have plenty of buckets this size that I use to store grain and do 4 gallon size brews but I thought I would pass this along to anyone looking for good buckets at reasonable prices. The buckets are white and have the Ace logo printed on them. I don't know if this is a national sale or not but thought it might be worth a mention.

if you have a firehouse subs near you they sell their pickle buckets for $2 and the money goes towards helping firefighters :)

Obviously it is food safe as well since it had pickles in it:mug:

unfortunately you will never get the pickle smell out of those, so they have limited homebrew applications...

Back