Wedding Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackers252

Reaction score
I am getting married next Saturday and am looking for advice on some wedding beers. I am going to get a keg of Miller Lite to please the standard folks but I would like to get two 1/4 kegs of craft beer.

The wedding and reception are outdoors, well, the reception is in a really nice barn/pavilion setting so I'll want something refreshing, or not too heavy.

I'm thinking a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and something else. Maybe a Stone IPA or Dogfish head 60 minute.

Advice is welcome.

Depends where you are located...When I got married last year I got a keg of Head Hunter IPA from Fat Head's in Cleveland. Our reception place had to make all the arrangements though due to their liquor license, so everything had to be in by a certain date.

I recommend going to your favorite local brewery & getting your favorite beer. After all, it's your day so who cares what other people want. I refused to settle for crappy beer at mine & I had to have my hops!

I'm supplying my own beer, no special licenses required.

And there aren't any local breweries here in southern Maryland that are worth a damn.

If your betrothed likes beer get her favorite and your favorite. Otherwise pick your 2 favorites and go with them.

Don't worry about what other people like. You already have the BMC crowd covered.

Depends where you are located...When I got married last year I got a keg of Head Hunter IPA from Fat Head's in Cleveland. Our reception place had to make all the arrangements though due to their liquor license, so everything had to be in by a certain date.

I recommend going to your favorite local brewery & getting your favorite beer. After all, it's your day so who cares what other people want. I refused to settle for crappy beer at mine & I had to have my hops!

+1
Yea screw the BMC crowd its your day. I had SNPA for my wedding and some other stuff i think it was Full Sail Pale Ale and a another one. It went over well and the BMC crowd actually indulged in the finer things in life.

Back