DIY Beer Chalkboard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MW66

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I took a piece of 1/8" masonite from Lowe's and painted it with chalkboard paint. Then, I got my wife to do the artwork. We created a name and logo that incorporated my last name, Winter. Taps 1 and 2 will not change, but tap 3 will rotate with a seasonal selection and tap 4 will change in the soda flavor that is offered. Now, I need to build a frame and mount it on the wall.

C1.jpg

K1.jpg

Check out these glasses that my wife gave to me as a surprise for my 1st Father's Day! Awesome.

B1.jpg

Wow, it looks amazing, you are more than welcome to come out to Colorado and do some work on my boring chalk board sign.

Chromados

Nice artwork! Mine has a flower :eek:

V7PDk.jpg

Side note - Taps 1 and 2 never change? You are dedicated....I'd get so bored brewing the same two beers every month.

I love the fact that you have root beer on tap. My son and I did a batch of root beer last year and we're gearing up for another. :)

my girlfriend did mine as well, but she isnt as artisitic, but has legible handwriting!

Nice job on the chalkboard MW66. I made one up myself awhile back. Put a oak frame around mine and used a piece of birch plywood I had laying around with chalkboard paint. While I was drinking some brew with my Son in Law one night my daughter put some hop vines on my board.

2011-04-18%25252016.57.50.jpg

Back