Monster mill mm3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malichaidog

Reaction score
I just got one, mounted it, assembled the hopper, no issues, looks great. I am a little thick, and I don't get which bolts are the set screws and which ones are the adjustment knobs. There are wing nuts on the side and then knobs on opposite ends of the mill. Can anyone tell me what is what? I have read all the instruction on how to set the gap, and it all makes sense I just don't know what is what when it comes to knobs

Losen the wingnuts, adjust the knobs, tighten the wingnuts.

Those round knobs are the adjustment, they work together to set the mill gap. The owner of MM gives a great break down of adjustment on a thread, but I can't find it. One controls each side of the roller. If it's binding, it's wrong. One great way to do it is have the mill on and running then adjust the knobs so the grind is where you like it, then mark it with a pen. A 1/4 turn on the knob is a big difference

Back