What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So these are the beers I drank today. Mikeller santas little helper, nogne o underlig jul, ridgeway bad elf, ridgeway warm welcome, Pretty Things baby tree, Jolly Pumpkin weizen bam, Ballast Point calico amber, North Coast grand cru, Allagash thing 1, Oskar Blues witch doctor, and Elysian The immortal. Definitely a good day, tasted a ton of good beers, some that will never see the light of day again. I can go to bed happy tonight

...and at the opposite end of the spectrum... A pint of AHS' "Just Beer" with Warrior hops. A tutorial that's helping to teach me how different hops change the flavor of a simple beer.. (I hope!)

Founders Harvest Ale - yum. Wet hopped.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

image-3310814540.jpg

Rochefort 8. Trappist monks, gettin' it done for 500 years :rockin:

Westmall Rochefort is such a beautiful beer! Love that stuff!!!!

Right now I'm drinking Chimay (blue).

Can I get a hells yeah to the Monks at the Scourmont Abbey! Woot Woot!

:tank:

Boulevard Nutcracker Ale.

Thats out already? That was one of my favorate winter beers last year,hope i like it as much this year,Im on this for thanksgiving for shure.Love the fresh seasonals,Hope they hopped the same it made me a chinook fan.

Had a homebrew Saison,and Nugget Simcoe Pale ale,now a Robert the Bruce scottish

Man, you guys and gals are killin me here in my backyard tuning Into Monday night football from some Toronto am station and yeah my antenna is broken and my Iphone is causing rfi. I gotta suffer here with SN Celebration 2011 and LT Hibernator. I gotta fill my kegs!

About to crack a bridgeport hop harvest. My sister's boyfriend was drinking one last night and I didn't get a chance to try it. Off to the kitchen!

Delirium Tremens ale from a 750 mL bottle. good ****. No homebrew because we are away from home (Palm Springs, CA).

Latest posts

Back