Just what you want to see on a Friday afternoon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Because this:
Delivered.jpg

Is going to translate to this:
Grains.JPG

And this:
HappyFri_1.jpg

And mean I'll be doing some of this:
Me_Brewing.jpg

Catch ya a bit later brothas...(and sistas) I got some grains to crush.

You lucky devil, Bier!
I wish I could go out and brew. But my fermentation closet is running warm right (75f) now trying to finish up my Tripple I brewed last week. The SNPA clone I want to brew needs the closet to be in the 64-66F range. I don't want to slow down the Triple until I get closer to the FG. Currently its at 1.027 and 63% attenuation. Still got another 10 or so points to drop. It's still dropping though.
Bad part is I already have all my grains weighed out and water measured. I even measured out my water salts and 5.2 and put them in little tupperware containers ready to be dropped in. Looks like it will have to wait till next week. :(

I'm jealous! I want grain in the mail! I can't wait for what I hope is a 15 gallon SS pot

BM, I'm diggin' your brewing environs, but you need a nice, cozy recliner!

Makes one wonder why the king of the castle has to be in the basement. I know... that's where all the fun stuff is!

Boston said:
BM, I'm diggin' your brewing environs, but you need a nice, cozy recliner!
Trust me...the thought has crossed my mind. I have a nice soft, 24 year old LAzy Boy upstairs. Thinking about mounting it on some casters and rolling it around the brewshop as "necessary".

Latest posts

Back