Maritime - new label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riromero

Reaction score
Comments?

My main issues are:

1) Font - too plain?
2) Ocean graphic - too much?
3) Window glass effect - too much?

Maritime.jpg

looks good to me. you outlined the side text so it's easy to see/read. the graphic is very appropriate to the name. I like the water damaged like background too.
I wouldn't say the inside gaphic is too much, but maybe a bit plain/drab. I would have put a sea going vessel inside the circle and moved the "Maritime" up a bit, but that is why it's YOUR label. :mug:

the window glass effect is fine, but doesn't need that oval at the top if you can eliminate that.

I like everything but the font of the word "MARITIME". I imagine it as being something carved or scratched onto a surface. Even that I certainly don't hate.

Great label! I'd lose, soften, or make more transparent the upper highlight on the glass... it looks kinda strange at first... like a squashed moon above the water... I think there's enough going on that you don't need it that prominent. Plus it makes the glass look oddly smooth next to the grunginess of the frame.

The font looks fine... it might be a bit plain, but you don't want it overly idiosyncratic, either...

Latest posts

Back