• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick Beer Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toga

Reaction score
I have a very nice Perlick beer pump for sale. It appears to be new or in almost new condition as it has all of the shipping plugs still on the fittings. I bought this for a project that I ended up not following through with and have not tested it. These sell for $40 or more on the average used. I am asking $40 however I am open to offers and will consider a trade.

Buyer to pay shipping unless other arrangements are made. I will only ship to the continental US.

hpim3300z.jpg

hpim3301.jpg

I take it no one has a use for this? Make me an offer. I'd rather see someone get some use out of it than it sit collecting dust.

Yes this is still sitting in my basement. I forgot about it. $25 and if not picking up local you pay the cost of shipping.

It is gas operated. You hook it up to a co2 line. The pumps are used in bars and restaurants to push beer over great distances.

Latest posts

Back