DIN Mount 3 level terminals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeeky

Reaction score
I'm just starting to plan out my automated system, and I'd like to move to din mount terminals and breakers. Can anyone recommend a retailer for these supplies. Specifically the 3 level terminals as I will require one for each valve.

Squeeky

I got my single levels at mouser.com

I don't know that they're the cheapest, but they have a ton of stuff and are fast. The only thing is that if you don't know exactly what you're looking for it takes a while to find stuff.

Mouser.com is where I got my Altech DIN terminal blocks. Download the Altech PDF and review it for the parts you want. Mouser prefixes the Altech part numbers with "845-" so it makes it easy to search the site for just what you want. The only thing is the DIN rail from Mouser is about 6 ft in length. Makes for difficult shipping, but it's only $9.

Does it seem right that I'm getting about $5 a piece on 3-level terminal blocks. I will need one for each valve in my automated setup. That is a decent expensive on just terminals, but they do make the wiring much easier.

With a relay board they are kinda a must.

Does it seem right that I'm getting about $5 a piece on 3-level terminal blocks. I will need one for each valve in my automated setup. That is a decent expensive on just terminals, but they do make the wiring much easier.

With a relay board they are kinda a must.

I see them at Mouser for $3.96. Might save you enough to pay for shipping depending on the multiplier.

http://www.mouser.com/_/?Keyword=ctl2.5U&FS=True

Back