when to brew?????????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go for Thursday unless you can watch the game while you brew. Or if you don't care about the game Sunday evening is a fine time to brew.:mug:

i would love to brew tongiht and thursday but i would need more fermenters and i jsut bought a new carboy last week. Im in a senior in college, sociology major....i got all the free time in the world. i need to stop spending money on this hobby i dont have. ill brew thursday

homebrewer_99 said:
I was going to say that!!!:D

...plus there should be a good excuse why Wednesday is not an available brewing day.

P.S. Knocked off two cartons of beer working on my house extension this weekend with my mate!

I went with today (Cheesefoods Caramel Cream). Finished the boil just after kick-off, and the ice bath was done before three. The only thing I forgot on account of the game was to take a hydro reading before I pitched, and my starter has already got things bubbling, so I think I'm just going to say the heck with it and let it do it's thing.

Latest posts

Back