I need to vent......and drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankjconway

Reaction score
My parent's are living with us until their new house is built (generally a good thing, though because they help out a lot with our kids.

However, their dog just puked twice in the TV room and 3 times in the kids toy room. I have a 22oz Smuttynose Wheat Wine I had in the fridge saving for something good. Well, it is now open and I'll be about 1/2 gone before I get cleaning. Argh.

Okay, I'm done bitching now.

Okay. Done cleaning. Things seem better now that the beer is kicking in.

My parent's being here isn't as bad as it sounds. It's actually great. We have a 3 year old and 18 month old twin girls and my parents help out a lot. The dog is a great family dog and our kids adore him, so I can't get too mad.

The Wheat Wine is really good. I'm not hugely familiar with the barleywine style, so its hard to compare to that. I'd just describe it (not very eloquently) as BIG.

Cleaning up dog vomit for a dog that you don't own is reason enough to more than vent. I think that goes all the way to pissed off. Why didn't they clean up their own dog's vomit?

Latest posts

Back