What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First one was a Homebrew IPA, then a Pliny, then zombie dust, Then I had a Gumball head, now enjoying a Hopslam...life is gooooooooooood

Widmer Pitch Black IPA. Terribly oxidized. Brewed in July, I blame me not the beer, will try again.

Stoudts double IPA, don't know how old it was. Slightly oxidized but still pretty good.

Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye. No date, good beer. comparable to SN ruthless Rye would like to side by side these. I think I get the SN fresher here (DC metro area).

Finishing with a homebrewed IPA from BCS recipe. It's been a food beer night for me, lots of new experiences good and bad which I love...

taste tested 2 oz of each new brews as going into keg, mmmm my worries of sulfur on one are over after 30 days in primary~ other has fermented out as dry as dry can be!...

had a cider craving... found a 6 of Harpoon cider at grocery store

dcHokie said:
Union Jack, jealous of you CA folks that get this fresh

Just moved to Denver from southern California. The bet here is awesome but I miss Firestone ales badly.

Drinking Denver pale ale now from Great Divide. Great stuff. Ha inspired me to brew a smash with EKG tomorrow.

My first Arrogant Bastard. Had an Angry Orchard Crisp Apple, Ginger Apple and Traditional Dry at work today...having to taste and decide what to sell at work doesn't suck.

Red Brick brown ale for the first time and it's damn tasty!! I recommend it highly ;)

Moonlight Obedience Training brown ale on cask earlier tonight. This particular sample had a lot less of the annoying stemminess that the previous batch or cask had in abundance.

Absolute shots after a honey brown, a skeeter pee, a CDA,a hefe, and a natty lite...the baby will be up in 3 hours....knot sure what I was thinkin.

workin' on a growler of IPA from my neighborhood brewpub, Barley John's. great place, great beer, walking distance when the weather's nice. got a growler of their Steam Engine and a few No Name sirloins marinading, should be a good night. :mug:

Right now, my own IPA :)

It's fantastic. I didn't know I was able to copy my previous attempt(which sold 60 bottles).

So I'm a very happy customer.

Started with a Titos double vodka martini. Now bouncing back & forth between Lagunitas IPA and Founders Red Rye PA. Don't think I'll be at 100% tomorrow.

image-2601407706.png

Back