• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Stone "Special Release" Tap Handle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelorax121

Reaction score
So I got a Stone Brewery "Special Release" tap handle from a friend of mine who used to work at Pizza Port, but unfortunately it does not screw in all the way on my Perlick 425ss. Its a shame, because the thing is badass, its made of soild stone, and says STONE done the front, Special Release in smaller text towards the bottom, and "100% San Diego" in small print under that (the picture below is a reference to the layout and design of the tap, the actual text is what is listed above). So anyways, I am looking to trade the tap for draft equipment, such as perlicks, shanks, or different tap handles that would fit my taps. Thanks for looking, shoot me a message if you have any questions or offers!

Alex

IM047819.gif

Can't you just add some lock washers or something like that? That's what I do when I have a tap handle that screws on and finishes sideways.

I'll trade you for a brand new Brooklyn lager or Brooklyn IPA ceramic tap handle. Let me know!

Back