Allergic to grilled cheese sandwiches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came home from work today after showing this thread to swmbo to find grilled cheese for dinner. Had 2 1/3 sandwiches and some sailor jerry and coke. She's passed out on the couch right now. I don't think I'll get any more grilled cheese tonight.

I get grilled cheeses often enough. Unfortunately, she can't seem to cook them long enough for the cheese to melt. :(

my wife and i were deciding what we wanted to eat on sunday, i suggested grilled cheese for me, tacos for her, then maybe a main course if we were still hungry. she wasn't into it so i said we should have our friends over for a cookout! she said no, but i think she'll come around.

my wife and i were deciding what we wanted to eat on sunday, i suggested grilled cheese for me, tacos for her, then maybe a main course if we were still hungry. she wasn't into it so i said we should have our friends over for a cookout! she said no, but i think she'll come around.

Spring is a great time for cookouts with friends!!:mug:

shes ok with us cooking out with a friend. shes just worried that i might cook out with her when she wasn't there. thats legit though i guess

actually she makes awsome grilled cheese. i really don't think i could handle all that food at once anyway. just for bragging rights.

also wanted to ask if anyone ever had a grilled cheese made with fromunda cheese

pjj2ba said:
Disturbing indeed!

I saw "kiosks" in Amsterdam where one could get a grilled cheese sandwich, but they weren't giving them out for free

I think the most disturbing part of that story is the author recommending using ketchup on your grilled cheese.

Ketchup on your grilled cheese is just wrong.

And ketchup on your sandwich is almost as wrong.

I've been thinking lately of making my own Roman Burgers with pit BBQ'd burgers. Add some macaroni salad & it's dinner time!

This thread is hilarious. Now I want a grilled cheese. Got pulled over once for supposedly failing to stop at a stop sign while enjoying one.

I told my wife she should read this thread right before I went to bed yesterday morning, I work night shift. She woke me up at 2:00 pm because shed decided I just had to have a grilled cheese. Thanks fellas for reviving this thread.

I told my wife she should read this thread right before I went to bed yesterday morning, I work night shift. She woke me up at 2:00 pm because shed decided I just had to have a grilled cheese. Thanks fellas for reviving this thread.

Glad we were able to help. It's like your wife blew all of us a little bit, too.

Wish I would have had a prenup that specified grilled cheese sandwiches. What I wouldn't give for a delorean.

What I don't get is I enjoy making tuna sandwiches. She enjoys eating tuna sandwiches. So I continue making them. She USED to be AWESOME at making grilled cheese which I really enjoy (who doesn't?). But as soon as that ring was on.... the grilled cheese sandwiches have gone from a few times a month or more to maybe 1-2x a year and they're half hearted and sloppily (not in a good way) thrown together. If you're good at something, take pride in it and show it off, ya know? Meanwhile the tuna sandwiches are still being made. (Seems like common theme on this thread)

This needs to be fixed!

Wish I would have had a prenup that specified grilled cheese sandwiches. What I wouldn't give for a delorean.

What I don't get is I enjoy making tuna sandwiches. She enjoys eating tuna sandwiches. So I continue making them. She USED to be AWESOME at making grilled cheese which I really enjoy (who doesn't?). But as soon as that ring was on.... the grilled cheese sandwiches have gone from a few times a month or more to maybe 1-2x a year and they're half hearted and sloppily (not in a good way) thrown together. If you're good at something, take pride in it and show it off, ya know? Meanwhile the tuna sandwiches are still being made. (Seems like common theme on this thread)

This needs to be fixed!

May I suggest stop making the tuna sandwiches as often. Maybe only make them while she makes you grilled cheeses?

Still not something I. Willing to get used to. Although Oregon ducks are pretty good at sucking lol.

Took up a second job at the beginning of the summer in order to afford us a new car and more money in savings. Been having alot of frustration, that we were warned about, at my daughters new school. It has to be the laziest bunch of teachers and faculty in the nation. Finally had enough and told the wife to go check out the private school 15 minutes from our house. They are like night and day compared to her current school. Better than her last as well. I told her to go ahead and enroll her. The next morning when I got home and before I went to sleep she gave me a VERY well made grilled cheese.

Latest posts

Back