Dating a HOT embalmer.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my_heart_belongs_to_a_mortician_tshirts-r5899649508974080ad360a76b4e9f24e_8nhmi_324.jpg

*snicker*

MC

Is she into hot peppers and beer?

OK with a little heat, likes stella lol.

I got her to try a pumpkin beer and SA nutbrown Hazelnut and she loved them, so there is hope! Also she dug my spicy jambalaya, so there is hope there.

You know what I like to do sometimes when it's really late?

original.jpg

It's interesting because I briefly dated an E.R. doctor a couple of years ago. My main thing (and probably because I'm a homebrewer...) was: "Please get out of those scrubs before I see you and take a shower". She saw a fair amount of gross stuff on a regular basis.

MC

Well one thing's for sure, she's got great job security. Does that pay well? I mean it must right?

Are you kidding me? Doesn't pay well? Let me think about this, dealing with corpses all day could involve a lot of really disgusting things, and you want me to do that for low pay? She's a better person than me, I couldn't do that job.

It would be creepier, if she was one of those people who clean homes where dead bodies have been rotting for a while.

I'm glad there are people like this to do this work. That said, a little too creepy for me, but I have death issues.

cheezydemon3 said:
OK with a little heat, likes stella lol.

I got her to try a pumpkin beer and SA nutbrown Hazelnut and she loved them, so there is hope! Also she dug my spicy jambalaya, so there is hope there.

O-fest beers are usually good ones to break in the beer novices.

Only time you should ever have worries is IF she ever suggests a threesome with someone she works with. :eek:

But it's okay if the corpse is female, right?

Toung in her ear might do the trick. Although she might notice the toung missing from the jar.

That'll give him something to think about when the lights are out.

Just draw the line if she says you move to much during intercourse:D

Ha! Or her bed has drain holes.

O-fest beers are usually good ones to break in the beer novices.

And, uh, what kind of beers are those exactly?

I think that's hot... Well done, cheezy.

In all honesty though, someone has to do these jobs.. I scoop up blood and guts for a living... and I do scream at medical shows and horror movies, etc., for getting things wrong... lol

I think that's a cool job that I could do with no issues, but I bet it gets tough when they find a body after it's been sitting in a 100*F house for 3 weeks and the maggots are in full force. I bet you can't even touch anything without it coming off, pull on a hand "off it come's" move a leg "off it goes" She may have an index finger in her purse that she doesn't know about.

I think that's a cool job that I could do with no issues, but I bet it gets tough when they find a body after it's been sitting in a 100*F house for 3 weeks and the maggots are in full force. I bet you can't even touch anything without it coming off, pull on a hand "off it come's" move a leg "off it goes" She may have an index finger in her purse that she doesn't know about.

Actually, that would be my job.. Lol

My best friend (all guys have one) used to be one, and his Dad is still one.

It's an interesting profession, but not something I could do.

Me either.

I text her "When wil I see your sweet sexyness tonight?"

She texts me back "3 bodies and then I'm done! Can't wait to see you!"

I am at once horrified and aroused.....

Sorry, CD, but the couple of times I've looked at this thread I keep hearing Alice Cooper singing about "Cold Ethyl".

Sorry, CD, but the couple of times I've looked at this thread I keep hearing Alice Cooper singing about "Cold Ethyl".

I don't blame you, but I stay intrigued.

:OT: seen the Hogfather?

Dark, irreverent, bizzarro, (but fairly clean) look at death, christmas and HOGS.

:mug:

Ot: I have not seen Hogfather but a quick Google check tells me it is a novel in Terry Pratchett's Discworld.

I like dark, irreverent and bizarro, even wierd and strange. I mean how many other people remeber Alice Cooper songs; Sick Things, Welcome to my Nightmare, Black Widow (with the opening by Vincent Price), etc.

I have read some of the earlier Discworld stories, perhaps it is time to pick them back up again, or at least take a look at the movie.

Ot: I have not seen Hogfather but a quick Google check tells me it is a novel in Terry Pratchett's Discworld.

I like dark, irreverent and bizarro, even wierd and strange. I mean how many other people remeber Alice Cooper songs; Sick Things, Welcome to my Nightmare, Black Widow (with the opening by Vincent Price), etc.

I have read some of the earlier Discworld stories, perhaps it is time to pick them back up again, or at least take a look at the movie.

Your "santa of the dark side" made me think "profane santa".

Profane doesn't describe the hogfather, but many christians and uptights were probably offended by a santa evolved from wild pigs, even though there is little foul language or violence.

The name is loosely connected with my Grandchildren calling me Santa and my Wife's fascination with Darth Vader/the Dark Side of the Force. So, Santa of the Dark Side.
Not very profane but I have been known to cuss like a sailor when the need arises.

Subsailor said:
The name is loosely connected with my Grandchildren calling me Santa and my Wife's fascination with Darth Vader/the Dark Side of the Force. So, Santa of the Dark Side.
Not very profane but I have been known to cuss like a sailor when the need arises.

You are a sailor, shouldn't you cuss like one?

Back