• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Tap Towers & Extensions, CO2 Distributor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougp

Reaction score
OK, I'm selling the things in this picture, or trading if you have something we can swap. Please remember that I got all these in a pull, so they're going to require some TLC and elbow grease, but *should* be fine if you do the work. Sales are final, though, so if it doesn't work out - please don't hold that against me. I just want everyone to understand the work you'll need to get these going. Some of these I can't get the shank loose, but I didn't have a faucet wrench on hand when I initially went at it with PB Blaster and WD-40. Shipping will be flat-rate USPS if I can fit everything in the box, if not it'll be UPS - shipping will be split once I determine the rate.

1) Single Tap Tower Set (Tower, Faucet, Shank, Cap, Long Tube, NO SHANK NUT) - PENDING
2) Single Tap Tower Set (Tower, Faucet (broken), Shank, Cap, Long Tube, NO SHANK NUT) - $40
3) Double Tap Tower Extension (Extension, Faucets, Shanks) - SOLD
4) Double Tap Tower Extension (Extension, Faucets, Shanks) - SOLD
5) 3-way Gas Manifold - SOLD
6) 2-way Gas Manifold - SOLD

Faucets are not for sale, they will go with the towers and extensions. First come, first serve - I will choose the parts I feel best in order of buyers. Trades I'm looking for: Single Tap Extension, quick-connects for my mash tun and kettle, let me know if you might have something else - I have a full setup so not looking for a lot. I'm open to counteroffers as well.

884505_10151799194457067_2084425808_o.jpg

Tower's are still available at a good price - if you don't think it's fair, feel free to send me an offer.

Payment sent for extention and distributor. BTW, are the towers 2 1/2 or 3" and what kind of disconnects are you looking for? I have 2 sets of female to 3/8 barb and male to 1/2 polysulfone if you are interested.

Latest posts

Back