If anyone's still looking for rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Reaction score
I was in the homebrew store at Bell's in K-zoo today and they have quite a few of four varieties left. The two notables were willamette and hallertauer(which I bought and planted 45 minutes ago:D). I know it's late, but up here we should still get a foothold for next year. I only looked at the hallertauers, and there were quite a twigs in there. I bought a plumper with a green shoot, and there were a couple others that size in that variety. The peeps working there always seem fairly knowledgable and pretty cool, so a call the the store and a little conversation and who knows? Or if your local and can get in there???

Before anyone asks, I can't remeber what the other two varieties were. Sorry, I was on a Hallertau high. I had one raised bed that had a dud magnum, which I bought because I couldn't find a hallertauer rhizome when I was ready to plant. Maybe karma's paying me back for raking my other plants over the weekend.:mug:

finally moved to a house so i ordered a few rhizomes yesterday from Great Fermentations. They still had about 5 selections!

might get a couple cones this year but should be good for next!

finally moved to a house so i ordered a few rhizomes yesterday from Great Fermentations. They still had about 5 selections!

might get a couple cones this year but should be good for next!

their site lied... :(
they were all out of stock

Trying to order off Paris View Farms
we'll see how that works out...

Back