Craft Beer Near Kellog Center, East Lansing MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerapinChef

Reaction score
Almost forgot...I have to go to a wedding this weekend. We are staying at the Kellog Center and I'll have lots of time to kill, but don't want to really drive anywhere as everything (ceremony, reception, etc) is all very close. Anybody recommend any bars or brewpubs in the area?

this in east lansing? not doubting you but we've got a kellogg center here in BC(makes sense since this is the home of kellogg's) if your in BC then try arcadia on east michigan or for a great fish-n-chips hit the griffin pub on the same rd(they also have an awesome selection of beer on tap or in beer engine(last fri it was two hearted)

It's been a while since I've been in East Lansing and I never went to school there, but SWMBO went to grad school there so I spent some time around the area.

I think that Harper's should be within walking distance its at 131 Albert Ave just off of Grand River

Harper's is the only one I can think of off hand. I've only been there once (before I got deep into micros and craft beer) and I was too hammered to remember much about the beer.

Update...rehersal dinner was at some place called Old Chicago....pizza, snacks, and 110 beers. Nice. They were out of a lot of stuff, but I snuck in a Founders Dirty bastard, a third coast old ale, a boddingtons, and a few more. Good Times. Then we went to some college hole called the Riv. Not fun.

Back