• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Hops trade? 4oz of Summit, Chinook, or Meridian for 4oz of . . . ??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwnovak

Reaction score
Hi all. I don't know if there's interest in something like this, but I'd like to trade some excess hops. I can offer the following:

4oz Chinook (13%, leaf, 2012)
4oz Meridian (6.7%, leaf, 2012)
4oz Summit (18.1%, leaf, 2012) trade pending

I've been brewing with these for a few months, and they're all excellent. Note that they've been stored compressed and double-bagged in the freezer (not vacuum-sealed, though).

I'd like to trade in 4oz chunks--4oz of one hop for 4oz of another--and I'd be open to most flavor/aroma varieties with spicy, earthy, and/or floral characteristics. I'm not looking to sell these outright.

Any interest? offers? PM me and we'll work something out.

--Matt

Trade pending for the 4oz of Summit. Any trade offers for the Chinook or Meridian? Drop me a line, --Matt

Back