Bayou store in Seattle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzno

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding an actual store that carries the Bayou line of items. Does anyone know where I can buy Bayou in Seattle or are they strictly online sales?

Thanks

I don't know Seattle at all but I did see some Bayou burners at a marine supply store in Bellingham recently. Surprisingly they had a bunch of stuff that homebrewers can use. Everything from burners (think crab boil) to stainless fittings.

I have lived in the greater Seattle area for my whole life. I just buy stuff like that from Amazon. With free shipping (I have Prime) you can't beat it.

Amazon prime is great but I've already got the burner see. I have a faulty valve that needs replacing and I wanted to just go buy the part somewhere cause I needed it now. A buddy loaned me his burner though so I'll probably just order the part online now anyways since I didn't find a retail store here. Thanks though.

Back