Greetings from Wheaton IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodJosh

Reaction score
Just a quick intro and hello. My name is Josh. I build hot rods. HotRodJosh. I am a small engine mechanic at a golf course. I love fabricating and designing just about anything. I love tinkering and building. I got into brewing a few months ago. I have brewed 2 extract kits (Brewers Best IPA and Brewers Best Milk Stout) that are bottle conditioning now. Had fun doing it but I feel the need to step up to all grain to get the full experience of home brewing. I am building a mush tun now so I can do AG for my next batch. As for cars, I currently have a 1966 Austin Healey Sprite and a 1931 Ford Model A post war style hot rod.

DSC_0121.jpg

My car with the B-29 FIFI
DSC_0071_zpsf812e55e.jpg

1966 Austin Healey Sprite
58436081-52CB-429C-81F3-7D5D5CD461AC-963-000000EF8D6C6E1E_zps39fea2af.jpg

Welcome, Josh! Nice work! Love the flathead hotrod. Any reason a chop wasn't done? Still very nice. I built a hotrod on my own spare time in my garage from the floor up. Even painted it myself. Everything a first attempt for me.

bug.jpg

Very cool Matt! I didnt chop because it is channeled 6" and I wanted to keep some head room, and I'm only going to get older and less flexible!:D

I have been there.... Ther is a brewpub there that I visit when in the area...

Latest posts

Back