Warrior IPA from NB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomtown25

Reaction score
I just got done bottling my Warrior IPA from NB and I gotta say, I cannot fathom how good this is going to be in 3 weeks. I almost said f*ck it and started drinking it today!!!!

I just used some warrior in a scottish 80, for the first time, and would have to say it smelled the best so far- in my boil after the boil and now in the airlock.

I just used some warrior in a scottish 80, for the first time, and would have to say it smelled the best so far- in my boil after the boil and now in the airlock.

Warrior is a hell of a hop, my favorite for bittering hands down. I've always wanted to try that kit, is the extract or all grain? Let us know how it tastes after conditioning.

Mine was extract with steeping grains and then I added 2 oz warrior dry hop after that wasn't included in the kit. I must say it smells awesome and the green beer could have been drank easily. I will update as I get into it!

I was thinking of matching up a recipe with that kit, let us know how you like it, but for your own sake save some down the road they seem (for me) to get fully awesome after a month or two of aging, ipas are said to drink shortly but keeping them around will have you surprised, and alot of times i get way better head retention even in ipa's after a month. Ive had an ipa aroma awesome first week bottleing then not much after a few weeks, but still got better in taste.

Back