• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Dakota 2 Philtap and 1 Party Star tap for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drawthe4

Reaction score
I have two philtaps and one party star tap for sale. They all work and have been used recently. I don't have any cartridges for them, but they can be bought at most homebrew stores. One of the philtaps that I have had a bent co2 arm and a hole in it when I bought it. I had a friend braze it for me and it works just fine. I liked using the 5 liter keg because they fit nicely in the fridge, and I could have a few different kinds of beer ready to go. I have since moved to a keezer with 5 gallon and 3 gallon kegs.
The philtap that was brazed, I would like $35 plus shipping. SOLD
The philtap that was not brazed, I would like $40 plus shipping. SOLD
The party star tap I would like $40 plus shipping.
I think I can get these to fit in flat rate shipping boxes. My zip code is 58503, if you would like to check a price.

DSCN0894.jpg

DSCN0895.jpg

DSCN0896.jpg

Back