I just clenched my buttocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure that wasn't the popping of dried dingleberries in your assbeard?

Zuljin said:
Try the dog and cat yoga stretches. And bend at your waist to put your palms on the floor. Bending over with your arms crossed and folded also feels nice.

If he could do all of that it is highly unlikely that a keegel would crack is back.

But have you ever sneezed and thrown out your back? That one is tough to explain to people near you.

Creamy, I know what you are talking about. If I plant my feet and try to slide them outwards while seated I can sometimes get a low back pop that I can't release any other way.

I'm learning all sorts of tricks. Some of my back cracking tricks now crack my heels or my knee. The butt-clench-back-pop was a total accident, though.

Last time I clenched my butt I was on a snow machine doing warp 9 out of control headed for a tree.......2 years ago that happened and every now and then I still get a little bit snow machine seat released out of my butt.

Back