Black Hops-Black Friday Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually not on Godaddy, I only purchased my domain through them. We are on servers in Florida (Can't remember the name).

Orders are coming through. I will have to get in touch with my web guy in the morning to see if he can remedy the situation. Sorry guys, I had no idea this was going to be an issue.

I meant to say if, I don't know if it's in Godaddy. I just imagined they had a large customer service dept. because they suck.

Their customer service is pretty good, it's their hosting performance that sucks. You pretty much can't host a wordpress site on one of their windows platforms and their only solution is to move to linux.

anyway, looks like the site is working now.

I'm going for some Warrior, EKG, Hallertauer, and I'm looking to try something new to make 1 lb. Any suggestions?

Site still isn't working for me :confused: I've been messing with it since 12:00. I'm still getting "System Error" and "Connecting" messages.

Just picked up 15 different 4oz varieties, wound up spending around $60. I call this a great success, and I'm going to go to bed happy and dream about some recipes to try out all these goodies!

FWIW - I appreciate your availability, and know the hosting wasn't your fault.

It is very slow and spotty for me. I'd like to buy but its tough not knowing if the transaction will go through.

I had the Falconer's and 7 C's in my cart but the site kept going down. When it came back up they were sold out. Bummer, I wanted to try those two hops out. Someone report back so I can live vicariously through you.

Are you out of the pliny pack right now? Wanted to place an order for it, but don't see the "buy" button. I need to brew that recipe again.

It took a few tries but I finally got through. I figured that it was because everyone was after the great deals. Got 1.5 lb each of FF, F7C, & Zythos and 1 lb of good ol Columbus. I can't wait to try some of these new hops. Love FF and am happy that it is available again.

I keep getting this error message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
Transaction cannot start while in firehose mode.
/scripts/cart.asp, line 511

I'll just be patient and keep trying.

It gives that message when I try to add hops to the cart.

I hope it gets fixed soon cuz I'm trying to add a total of 6.5 lbs of hops to my cart... and 4 pairs of pin lock disconnects, as well.

You guys bought a lot of hops. We are sold out of a bunch but there are still some good hops left on sale.
Cheers and thanks,
John

Got a big variety if bittering and aroma hops. 3.5 lbs in total plus oak spirals for a wine i am making and vanilla beans for a blueberry vanilla melomel.. Cool

I tryed to order 2 times, but when I went to checkout the cart went from full to empty. By the time I got it to work right the 3rd time 2 of the hops I picked were already out of stock. :(

You guys bought tons of hops today, lots of beer will be brewed. We thank you for supporting us and we hope to have all the orders out by Monday.
Thanks and be on the look out for the December give away!

Steelers - will Zythos or 7 Cs be back in stock soon? I just noticed them on the what's new section, and now they are all gone!

I swear I checked your site yesterday midmorning.....out of curiosity, how fast did you sell out from the time you posted them?

Latest posts

Back