Help me, to help my father.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thantos

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,
I was wondering if any of you would mind helping me, help my father. I just found out my father is suffering from terminal cancer in his bones. There is nothing they can do to cure what he has other than to treat it with chemo to slow down the growth of the cancer and buy him as many days as possible. I have been shipping my dad beers through the mail for years and always loved and waited for his comments on what he thought of my beer and even though he never brewed he always let me know what I could do better... LOL ! I know it is selfish of me to ask, and I do not expect anyone to have to participate, but anyone that would like to send him a bottle to help him would be great. There is just something about having my dad finish his days out, all while drinking good home brews, just makes me feel good, and think that's kinda what I would want ! ! ! I get really emotional thinking of all these beers just showing up from good people, from all over.
I thank you all in advance, as I am sending him my latest in the mail tomorrow.

Gene

For any interested PM me, and I will send you his address in Oregon.
Once again I thank you all !!!

TTT. I thought I'd bump this, seems like a nice thing to do. I don't have any, or I'd send some myself. I'll keep your dad in my thoughts.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great responses I have received.

I know its just beer but it will mean alot to my father, so once again thanks.
Gene

Hey all,
I just wanted to say thanks, and post a little recognition for the people who jumped in there and sent some bottled goodness to my father !!!

BigEd
jacketsfans
Six_O_Turbo
Saxmk6
Heckle
KayaBrew
Picobrew
cabot
cimirie

To all of you Thank you, Thank You, Thank You ! ! ! You People :rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

I'll try to bottle some of my next batches and send a few his way.

Man, I'm really sorry about your Dad. Wish that it didn't have to be that way. Hope you get to spend as much time as possible with him.

I found this thread a bit late. I'll send a bottle of mead. It's really nice.
I don't have any bottled beers at the moment.

PM the addy.

Back