Source for all stainless filter?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoCornOrRice

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Normally, I don't filter or fine in any way, but occasionally, I host a bunch of BMC'ers and they won't go near anything not crystal clear. I have a PVC (or something) housing with a standard cartridge that works, but its a giant PIA to clean.

Is anyone aware of an all-stainless filtration option that I can simply boil to sterilize between uses? I keg, so I can place it inside a keg with a modified lid, or in-line between kegs.

Google "Lianfaxing shun wire mesh trading company ltd" you might find something there I think the MOQ is 15 so if you find anything you can keep what you want and sell the rest.

If you have a marine supply near you, we use stainless steel strainers on board ships for straining sea water before pumps. They come in all shapes and sizes. Might be worth a shot.

you can have crystal clear beer without a filter: good hot/cold break, whilfloc in the boil, long primary, cold crashing and cold storage of bottles/kegs. even just one of these options will clear up a properly brewed beer.

Eastoak: you are certainly correct there, however, the turnaround time I need for these events from brewday makes that an unreliable option for me, especially since some of the brews are "themed" with wheat or fruit in them.

Latest posts

Back