Beersmith equipment profile question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Righlander

Reaction score
i recently moved from 5 to 10g batches. now every time i go to make a new recipe, it's still set up for my old equipment. how do i make it to where it stays set on my new equipment?

There is an options button right above the window that contains all your open tabs. Click on that, and the "brewing" button on the left, and you set your default profile.

ok cool. now what about mash tun deadspace and efficiency? do i just have to type it in every time or can i get it to save that too?

Righlander said:
ok cool. now what about mash tun deadspace and efficiency? do i just have to type it in every time or can i get it to save that too?

Create your new equipment profile in entirety, then use the scale button and make the change in that window, just be sure to check the box that keeps everything the same-all you need to change is the equipment tab and the batch size

There are a few tutorials on there site for questions just like this.

Back