Chugger Pumps rock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwizard0

Reaction score
I just ordered a chugger pump and they gave me a great military discount! It's so great to see companies sharing for military members! If you are looking for a new pump give them a look. Thanks to all those at chugger, keep up the great work

mrwizard0, thanks for your service! I just got my new Chugger Pump and got all my fittings mounted up on it and I works awesome. Great product, great price.

They gave me $40 off, I've heard they sometimes give more. But even a couple bucks is awesome.

Is there a promo code or something, or would I add that I am a veteran in a certain area? I don't want to assume I will just get a discount, but I want to make sure that if it is available I take advantage!

I got the inline, but the discount was $40 off so I could have gotten the center inlet. I don't know what there actual policy is for giving them, but it awesome that they give at all

They gave me the discount, no problem. Just contact them, send them proof you are active or a veteran (I sent them a censored scan of my dd214), and they will send you a code for $40 off an order. Very nice deal. I bought the SS center inlet for 120 shipped.

Back