Not time to post yet.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting there. It's 2:15 PM here. I'm on my third pint of 8.5% ABV Monk-Y-Shines Belgian. The Packers ae playing, and they just scored. Life is good. Woot!

Same here, waiting for the Pats game.

Started with the hard stuff, but I think that bottle of Hobgoblin is calling me. Just for you, Orfy! :mug:

I was a wee bit looped earlier from watching football at the bar. Sat down to watch the Pats/Colts and woke up 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Nice nap and now ready to watch Dallas and Philly.

Watching sad movies in the dark with Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout. I've been halfway into the bag for the last three hours.

Worked tonight. Once a year do a live show w/the Illinois Mens B-Ball Coach here in town. (Weber is a helluva nice guy) These events stress the hell out of me tho. A couple of beers, a couple of scotches, and life was good.

Turned out to be a nice event. I have the evening's work done, and now it's off to crash. Not quite in the bag, but comfortable.

Ize

Back